Location : France, Austria and Switzerland, Val Thorens, Val d'Isere, St Anton, Meribel, Zermatt, La Rosiere + more
Start Date : November 2018
The Salary : Competitive
UPDATE: February 2019
Interested in a job for the rest of the ski season? Let us know on your application when you're available to start. Opportunities available starting in February, March and April...
Skiworld is all about teamwork, support and recognition. We are an independently owned purely winter sports operator with an intense commitment to making sure our staff have the best winter experience possible!
What you can expect from Skiworld as a seasonaire:
2 days off per week | Competitive salary | Return Travel from the UK | Accommodation + food | Season Ski Lift Pass | Season Ski Hire + more!
A Typical Day in the Job
• To line-manage and motivate chalet staff in resort, to ensure high standards and maximum performance are attained and provide support and advice to all chalet staff to reach these targets.
• To actively assist staff in chalets to ensure Skiworld standards are being met and exceeded in all areas of chalet operations with training provided to hosts when necessary.
• To deal with any customer queries in order to ensure a high level of customer service.
• To assist the Resort Manager in ensuring all chalet legality paperwork is in place, up to date and complying with Company policy.
Who are we looking for?
• Able to work on own initiative and solve problems alone
• Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
• Good team player
• Highly organised
• Previous experience of running chalets with high standards of service
• Previous staff management experience
• Experience of managing budgets and chalet shopping
• Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
What we can offer you
You can expect
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives
Please note, this vacancy has now been filled for the 2018/19 ski season. If you wish to be considered for a similar role for 2019/20, please submit an application using the form below. If you give us permission below, we may share your CV with our ski companies who are recruting for people with your skills or experience.
0330 102 8003 | firstname.lastname@example.org