Location : France, Austria and Switzerland, Val Thorens, Val d'Isere, St Anton, Meribel, Zermatt, La Rosiere + more
Start Date : November 2018
The Salary : Competitive
Skiworld is all about teamwork, support and recognition. We are an independently owned purely winter sports company with an intense commitment to making sure our staff have the best winter experience possible! Join us this season and find out why our staff return season after season...
What you can expect from Skiworld:
• Competitive salary • Return Travel from the UK • Accommodation + food • Season Ski Lift Pass • Season Ski Hire + more!
A Typical Day in the Job
• To line-manage and motivate chalet staff in resort, to ensure high standards and maximum performance are attained and provide support and advice to all chalet staff to reach these targets.
• To actively assist staff in chalets to ensure Skiworld standards are being met and exceeded in all areas of chalet operations with training provided to hosts when necessary.
• To deal with any customer queries in order to ensure a high level of customer service.
• To assist the Resort Manager in ensuring all chalet legality paperwork is in place, up to date and complying with Company policy.
Who are we looking for?
• Able to work on own initiative and solve problems alone
• Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
• Good team player
• Highly organised
• Previous experience of running chalets with high standards of service
• Previous staff management experience
• Experience of managing budgets and chalet shopping
• Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
What we can offer you
You can expect
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives