Location : France, Austria and Switzerland, Val Thorens, Val d'Isere, St Anton, Meribel, Zermatt, La Rosiere + more
Start Date : November 2018
The Salary : Competitive
Skiworld is all about teamwork, support and recognition. We are an independently owned purely winter sports company with an intense commitment to making sure our staff have the best winter experience possible! Join us this season and find out why our staff return season after season...
What you can expect from Skiworld:
• Competitive salary • Return Travel from the UK • Accommodation + food • Season Ski Lift Pass • Season Ski Hire + more!
A Typical Day in the Job
• Motivate and manage the performance of the entire resort team to ensure maximum performance is attained and staff turnover is minimised.
• Oversee all resort operations from budget and stock management, to maintenance and transport.
• Manage all aspects of resort sales and customer service ensuring targets are met and exceeded.
Who are we looking for?
• Highly organised
• Extremely motivated and able to motivate others
• Able to work on own initiative and solve problems alone
• Previous staff management experience
• Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
• Previous ski season experience
• Proven sales experience, demonstrating the ability to meet and exceed sales targets
What we can offer you
You can expect
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Own accommodation
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives
- Loyalty bonus for returning staff