Location : France, Austria and Switzerland, Val Thorens, Val d'Isere, St Anton, Meribel, Zermatt, La Rosiere + more
Start Date : November 2018
The Salary : Competitive
UPDATE: February 2019
Interested in a job for the rest of the ski season? Let us know on your application when you're available to start. Opportunities available starting in February, March and April...
Skiworld is all about teamwork, support and recognition. We are an independently owned purely winter sports operator with an intense commitment to making sure our staff have the best winter experience possible!
What you can expect from Skiworld as a seasonaire:
2 days off per week | Competitive salary | Return Travel from the UK | Accommodation + food | Season Ski Lift Pass | Season Ski Hire + more!
A Typical Day in the Job
• Motivate and manage the performance of the entire resort team to ensure maximum performance is attained and staff turnover is minimised.
• Oversee all resort operations from budget and stock management, to maintenance and transport.
• Manage all aspects of resort sales and customer service ensuring targets are met and exceeded.
Who are we looking for?
• Highly organised
• Extremely motivated and able to motivate others
• Able to work on own initiative and solve problems alone
• Previous staff management experience
• Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
• Previous ski season experience
• Proven sales experience, demonstrating the ability to meet and exceed sales targets
What we can offer you
You can expect
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Own accommodation
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives
- Loyalty bonus for returning staff
Please note, this vacancy has now been filled for the 2018/19 ski season. If you wish to be considered for a similar role for 2019/20, please submit an application using the form below. If you give us permission below, we may share your CV with our ski companies who are recruting for people with your skills or experience.
0330 102 8003 | email@example.com