|Resort Job Admin Role France Austria Switzerland|
|France, Austria & Switzerland, Tignes, St Anton, Val d'Isere, La Plagne, Les Arcs, Alpe d'Huez, Les Deux Alpes and more...|
Skiworld is all about teamwork, support and recognition. We are an independently owned purely winter sports operator with an intense commitment to making sure our staff have the best winter experience possible!
What you can expect from Skiworld as a seasonaire:
2 days off per week | Competitive salary | Return Travel from the UK | Accommodation + food | Season Ski Lift Pass | Season Ski Hire + more!
A Typical Day in the Job
- Audit and report on all resort income and expenditure.
- Ensure that all figures provided by the resort teams are accurate and up to date.
- Train and coach Resort Financial Administrators (RFAs), Resort Managers (RMs), and other resort staff in order to achieve company targets.
- Assist Overseas Office and resort staff in ensuring that all company standards are met.
Who are we looking for?
- Accurate and precise
- A sociable and trustworthy communicator – written and verbal
- Adaptable and hands-on
- Previous accounting experience
- Computer literacy (previous experience using Word, Excel, email and internet)
- Good organizational ability and superb attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
What we can offer you
The Skiworld season staff employment package includes:
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Insurance which covers off piste
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family (subject to terms and conditions)
- Performance related incentives (certain management roles only)
- Sales commission (certain sales roles only)
- Monthly salary (NONE of which is withheld during the season)
- Loads of exclusive Skiworld staff discount with top ski brands
Please note, this vacancy has now been filled for the 2019/20 ski season. Please use the menu above to search for similar roles.