Location : France & Austria, Val d'Isere, Tignes & Mayrhofen
Start Date : November 2018
The Salary : Competitive
UPDATE: February 2019
Interested in a job for the rest of the ski season? Let us know on your application when you're available to start. Opportunities available starting in February, March and April...
Skiworld is all about teamwork, support and recognition. We are an independently owned purely winter sports operator with an intense commitment to making sure our staff have the best winter experience possible!
What you can expect from Skiworld as a seasonaire:
2 days off per week | Competitive salary | Return Travel from the UK | Accommodation + food | Season Ski Lift Pass | Season Ski Hire + more!
A Typical Day in the Job
• Maximise bar profits and hit sales targets
• Design and implement a profitable promotions programme
• Serve hot and cold beverages to guests
• Manage the cleanliness of the bar area, in accordance with health and safety standards.
• Build and maintain good working relationships with contracted bar suppliers
• Carry out weekly stock takes and ensure the bar is adequately stocked
Who are we looking for?
If you are...
• An experienced bar worker
• Able to work on own initiative
• A team player with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Able to work under pressure
• Experienced at managing budgets, accounting, and handling cash
... Then this bar manager job is your ticket to the mountains!
What we can offer you
You can expect
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives
Please note, this vacancy has now been filled for the 2018/19 ski season. If you wish to be considered for a similar role for 2019/20, please submit an application using the form below. If you give us permission below, we may share your CV with our ski companies who are recruting for people with your skills or experience.
0330 102 8003 | firstname.lastname@example.org