|Catering France Austria Switzerland|
|France, Austria and Switzerland, Val d'Isere or Tignes|
Skiworld is all about teamwork, support and recognition. We are an independently owned purely winter sports operator with an intense commitment to making sure our staff have the best winter experience possible!
What you can expect from Skiworld as a seasonaire:
2 days off per week | Competitive salary | Return Travel from the UK | Accommodation + food | Season Ski Lift Pass | Season Ski Hire + more!
A Typical Day in the Job
• Provide high levels of customer service / assistance to hotel guests during the nightshift, to include dealing with emergencies, handling queries, food preparation and covering reception duties.
• Assist the Chefs with food preparation and maintain the cleanliness of all kitchen equipment and surfaces to conform to Company and local hygiene, health and safety standards.
• Ensure the Lodge is secure at night by completing regular patrols around the building, clearing fire exits and assisting guests entering/leaving the property.
Who are we looking for?
• Highly flexible, hands-on and proactive approach
• A good team player
• Able to work on own initiative
• Previous kitchen or hospitality experience
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Good organisational skills
What we can offer you
The Skiworld season staff employment package includes:
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Insurance which covers off piste
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family (subject to terms and conditions)
- Performance related incentives (certain management roles only)
- Sales commission (certain sales roles only)
- Monthly salary (NONE of which is withheld during the season)
- Loads of exclusive Skiworld staff discount with top ski brands