Start Date : 7 January 2018
Our high quality courses ensure that you spend every day of your season doing what you love – skiing or snowboarding! From 3 week short courses to season-long 18 week courses and internships, we can help you find a course to suit your needs – and budget!
We can create bespoke programmes, so call us and we can create a course to meet your needs.
A Typical Day on this Course
Over 10 weeks you will receive over 270 hours of training and coaching time:
- 3 weeks BASI Level 1 training
- BASI Level 1 course exam
- Ski school shadowing week
- 4 weeks BASI Level 2 training
- 2 week BASI Level 2 course exam
- All training with experienced BASI Level 4 ISTD ski instructors
- 70 hours’ ski lesson shadowing/teaching*
- First aid training course & certification
- BASI membership and licence
- Espace Killy Lift Pass
- Breakfast & evening meals 5 days per week
- Shared accommodation in a central location
- Race Coaching
- Freestyle Coaching
- Pre-Departure Snow Ready Fitness Plan
Tignes is frequently listed in 'Top Ten' lists for the best ski resorts. A hub of activity both on and off the mountain, and with over 300km of piste (plus the greatest off-piste skiing in Europe) - it is easily the best place to spend a season getting a ski instructor qualification.
Who are we looking for?
Must be able to ski competently down European blue runs.
What we can offer you
Included in the training course is:
- Meals – breakfast & evening meal, 5 days a week
- Season lift pass for the full Espace Killy ski area
- Resort discounts in bars and shops
- VIP ski memberships with Rossignol – up to 40% discount
- Pre-departure Snow Ready fitness programme
- 10 weeks of exception training from BASI ISTD Level 4 instructors
01736 763402 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Or find out more...