Location : France, Chatel
Start Date : 10th December 2019
The Salary : Competitive package
We are looking for a hard working and enthusiastic chalet host to work in our luxury ski chalets. Working along side our talented chefs and chalet manager the chalet host will be responsible for delivering exceptional levels of service in a relaxed and informal manner.
Based in one of the World's largest ski areas the successful applicant will get to experience some of the best skiing in Europe and be part of a fun and hard working team.
A Typical Day in the Job
* Serving breakfast, afternoon tea, and 4-course evening meals in accordance with the set-menu plan.
* Assisting the chef with food preparation as required.
* Assisting the chef with keeping the kitchen clean during meal service such as washing up and taking the bins out.
* Cleaning of all bedrooms, bathrooms and public areas daily as required, and a full chalet change over on a weekly basis (usually Sunday)
* Undertake any additional duties that may be asked of you to ensure the smooth running of the chalet such as shopping, snow clearing, and escorting guests to ski school.
* Show awareness at all times ensuring that the chalet meets health and safety requirements.
* Above all else, ensuring the highest levels of customer service are achieved and maintained at all times, and ensuring that our guests have a wonderful and enjoyable week in your company.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidates will be:
Good customer service skills
Work well in a team
Fun and outgoing
Have some previous hospitality experience
Enjoy looking after guests
What we can offer you
Travel to and from resort
PDS Lift Pass
Food and drink when on duty
Ski and boot hire
End of season bonus
Tell us about you?
Who else is applying for this couple job?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
Attach Their CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to email@example.com including JOB REF: 866 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV is sent to us and to the employer. We may suggest you to other employers we work with. Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Our registration number is Z2789849