Location : France, Morzine
Start Date : 01/12/18
The Salary : Tbc
Skiology well known for our foodie and environmental values are recruiting!
We believe happy team = happy guests, so we will ask you once a week if there is anything that we can do to help you achieve 6/5 happiness at work. Of course, you don’t have to wait until then to tell us!
As tour operators, we are all here for different reasons. At Skiology we are here because we believe in developing a better lifestyle. So what does this mean for you?
- Like our guests, you will benefit from nutritionally balanced meals, butcher chosen meat and organic wine.
- We all need a good work/mountain/chill balance so all of our chalets are really close to the piste to maximise mountain time. As a couple (where possible) you will be given your own apartment/room too.
- We believe that we can all win, while you are on our team you can make a global difference. Any saving you can make from our budget we donate to charity. Currently, Team Skiology support over 1,000,000 square foot of rainforest and annually feed the children supported by Msiziafrica.
We are a small team so you are certainly not a number with us. We foster an environment where you will be listened to, respected and rewarded.
Our set menu chalets menu is written by Skiology brother Luke Turner, former Fortnum and Mason development chef, coupled with our excellent service we have a formula, that our guests and team come back for again and again.
A Typical Day in the Job
07:15/07:30 Arrive to prepare breakfast/tidy up from night before
08:00 Serve breakfast
09:00 Clean chalet. Normally finishing around 10:30/11:00
17:30 Prepare evening meal
19:30 Serve evening meal. Tidy up. Normally finishing around 21:30/22:00
Who are we looking for?
- Ideally, one winter seasons experience working in a catered chalet
- UK driving license and over the age of 21 for insurance reasons
- National Insurance number
What we can offer you
Better than the average wage.
A full area lift pass with carte niege ski insurance.
A signing perk of your choice, your needs are as different as our guests.
Team trips to other resorts.
Company phone, per couple. When available from provider this comes with internet and free calls to U.K landlines.
Team meals out.
Discount ski clothes and equipment with our sponsors, Armada.
Discount ski holidays for your family and friends.
Extra income from honesty bar system.
Monthly chances for bonuses or prizes.
Weekly development meetings where we ask if there is anything that we can do to better your experience or your time with us?
Tell us about you?
Who else is applying for this couple job?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
Attach Their CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org including JOB REF: 872 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV is sent to us and to the employer. We may suggest you to other employers we work with. Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Our registration number is Z2789849