with Alpine Elements
|Resort Job Admin Role Summer Work|
|France, Aigueblanche/Bourg St Maurice|
|Winter Season, November-April|
We realise that our resort staff have been instrumental in the continued success of the company and we hand pick our staff not only for their experience but more importantly for their enthusiasm and outgoing and friendly nature to run our resorts and chalets. Subsequently we want our staff to be the best in order for us to continue to provide that ‘little bit extra’. If you feel you have what it takes and want to be part of a company that is committed to excellence then we are the company for you.
A Typical Day in the Job
As the Operations Executive you will be the highly organised, efficient, computer literate, Fluent French speaking, can do, go to person in our French Head office. Whether supporting our French Hotel by taking Reservations calls or supporting the Transport manager by booking coaches for transfer day, you will gain an invaluable and wide raging experience in Tour Operations. Whilst a fluent French speaker is essential (as you will be the first point of contact on the office phones), experience is not essential as this is such a varied role training will be provided on an ongoing basis. All we ask is that you have a fun and outgoing personality - we are a fun young team - and a positive "nothing is too much trouble" attitude.
Who are we looking for?
· Fluent French Speaker (remember you will be using French over the phone)
· Highly Organised
· Great attention to detail
· Is Personable and approachable
· Self-motivated and responsible
What we can offer you
At Alpine Elements we realise that hard work and commitment should be rewarded, so we will provide our seasonal staff with:
· A competitive salary,
· Transport to and from resort – from a London departure point
· Accommodation, including utilities
· Branded uniform
· Ski equipment – either skis poles and boots or Snowboard & boots
· Emergency Medical Insurance
· Staff Concessions on Alpine Elements brands holidays for up to 13 months after you have completed your season
· Friends & Family discount whilst you are working your season
· Discounts on a range of sporting equipment provided by our suppliers i.e. Tushingham – Windsurf and Sailing equipment, Sun God – Customer sunglasses, Specialised - Mountain Bikes, Mystic – Sailing, Yachting, Windsurfing apparel and equipment, Snow Shop – complete range of ski equipment and clothing from skis & snowboards to ski & casual clothing.