You will be working for AliKats and you will be based in France.
Start Date :
Early December 2018
The Salary :
competitive, dependent on experience
All of our chalets are very highly ranked on Trip Advisor
We have won the 'Best food in Morzine' award for 3 years in a row
We know that Happy Staff = Happy Guests so we do everything we can to create a fun and rewarding environment for our whole team
A Typical Day in the Job
• Driving guests to and from the slopes according to a schedule and on a last minute basis
• Being polite and personable to all guests at all times
• Keeping vans clean, tidy & in good working order
• Keeping vans topped up with fuel
• Helping with some occasional hosting/chalet/cleaning duties to provide support and cover other hosts day off.
• Chalet maintenance & odd jobs: when there are no lifts required there will be various tasks to be completed to fill the working hours e.g. DIY tasks, laundry, rubbish runs, supporting the hosts. The driving will always take priority.
Who are we looking for?
• Full clean driving license
• Min 23 years old as of 8th December 2018 (required by our vehicle insurer)
•Previous minibus/large vehicle driving is preferable
•Previous professional driving experience is a bonus
•Previous handyman/DIY experience is a bonus
What we can offer you
• competitive salary
• plenty of time off to ski!
• Full Portes du Soleil season pass (worth c.€850)
• Good standard of accommodation + all food
• Use of a company mobile
• Ski/snowboard hire
• Carte Neige emergency accident insurance (you will require your own travel insurance with winter sports cover)
• We will pay for your flights from/to UK/Europe & airport transfers (to/from GVA airport)
• We will pay for 1 piece of standard luggage each way
• AliKats uniform
+442035146012 | email@example.com