Multi-role Summer job in the alps
with Peak Adventures
|Driver / Maintenance Chalet Job Catering Resort Job Couple Role Summer Work France|
|£120 a week including food and lodgings|
At Peak, we pride ourselves on delivery, quality and personality!
We deliver tailored programmes to suit individual needs alongside prioritising aims and desired results and we then wrap them into a great adventure package.
All of our Instructors are fully qualified
A Typical Day in the Job
In general these are the timings or work
07:30 - 11:00
Breakfast service and cleaning the chalet (bedrooms, communal areas)
11:30 - 17:30
Time to relax and enjoy your surroundings plus get stuck into the activities on the mountain be it summer or winter...
- Summer: hiking, cycling, mountain biking, swimming, paddle boarding, sailing, whitewater rafting, paintballing, archery, tennis, boulles etc etc
- Winter: skiing, snowboarding, hiking
18:00 - 21:30
- Depending on the role and client requirements there is also a bit of gardening and driving for groups of cyclists. - - ---
- Changeover days can be busy
- Vaujany is a small alpine resort, one of the most picturesque in the world (Telegraph). You will become great friends with the locals and have a tight nit group by the end.
- Many seasonnaires stay on for the summer months and the following years. Either with us or with other businesses (marry into the village)!
- Prepare for many a soiree and BBQ up at the 'collet' tennis and activity centre.
Who are we looking for?
An energetic person who is approachable and keen to enjoy the summer alpine fruits. It helps to have an interest in hiking, cycling, mountain biking and have a zest for the outdoor pursuits. We require 2 years of relevant experience.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Experienced in serving, cleaning, waiting-on or similar
- Passionate about offering the very best customer service experience Happy, friendly, smiley, talkative
- Hard working and reliable
- Willing to go above and beyond the call of duty for our guests
- Enthusiastic and happy to learn
- Capable of working independently and making decisions
- Good communication with staff, the office and guests
- Flexible and organised
- Responsive to situations and issues
- A quick learner
- Willing to work independently
- Agreeable to the fact that this job will involve a fair amount of cleaning
- Good organisation and time management
There are a few things you require to be eligible, unless a different solution can be found
- UK bank account
- A working visa
- A National Insurance Number
- An EU passport (you can get a UK working visa and a national insurance number)
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Breakfast supplied every day
- Cooked dinner supplied every working day
- One full day off per week, plus a morning and seperate afternoon.
- A fantastic insight into what the alps is all about and have quite a bit of free time to explore further afield.
- A resort that has a lot to offer and will sweep you off your feet
- Good staff lodgings with wifi, kitchen, TV, balcony
- Transport to resort at the beginning of the season and transport back at the end of the season from Lyon/Grenoble airport or train station
- Free covered parking in resort
- Uniform (T-shirts, aprons, service shirts and jacket as required)
Sorry, this listing is no longer available. Please check below for similar vacancies.