Location : France, Morzine, Les Gets, Meribel, Tignes
Start Date : November to Apr/May
The Salary : Highly Competitive Flexible Package
Amazing food, delicious drinks and creative service, all set within some of the finest chalets in the Alps. Do you share our passions? If so why not join us for a season you’ll never forget?
We operate some of the world’s finest luxury ski chalets; exquisite residences with private facilities that rival five star hotels. They occupy the very best locations with truly incredible views and provide an amazing setting for us to deliver the service that we’re famous for. To do that though we need you. People that share our passion for delivering a modern and creative service to our guests. We believe our product is one of the most innovative in the industry, showcasing unique restaurant concepts, extensive drinks selections and a spa partnership with Bamford.
A Typical Day in the Job
You’ll be working alongside an experienced chalet manager to deliver an exceptional service to our guests. You’ll be helping them deliver our highly regarded dining experiences so you’ll get the chance to learn about world cuisine and fine wines. There will also be time for you to lead on your own, particularly during afternoon tea. You will also play a vital role in presenting the chalet to an immaculate standard, so you’ll need a good eye for detail and mustn’t be afraid of hands on housekeeping work. If you’re confident behind the wheel you’ll also be involved in our driving service to help get your guests to and from the slopes.
You will meet some amazing people, both your guests and of-course your colleagues. It'll be hard work but hugely rewarding. Whilst we have extremely high expectations of our team, we also strive to create a positive environment for our staff. We structure our roles into realistic shifts so you can be sure you will enjoy a positive work-life balance with plenty of time to explore everything the resort has to offer. We operate a continuous professional development programme with sessions running throughout the season giving you the chance to develop broader skills to progress your future career, wherever life may take you. For now though, why not join us for a winter season in the spectacular surroundings of the French Alps.
- Create a warm welcoming environment for clients to put them at ease whilst on holiday, whilst always working with a professional and discreet attitude
- Assist the chalet manager during breakfast / dinner service and take the lead in setting up the chalets’ facilities and serving tea in the afternoons
- Working in conjunction with the housekeeping team you’ll take real pride in the outstanding presentation of your chalet at all times
Who are we looking for?
- Some hospitality experience is extremely desirable, alongside a passion for our industry
- Passionate about the delivery of fantastic food and beverage service
- Excellent eye for detail in all aspects of chalet presentation and housekeeping
- Flexibility – able to cope well with varied and changing tasks and environments
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills - proficient in English
- Ideal candidates would also hold a full driving license and be confident of driving a minibus in winter conditions (training provided)
- EU Passport and/or the right to live and work in France
What we can offer you
We offer a highly competitive salary and our flexible benefits scheme is market leading giving you the chance to define your own package to suit your needs - our packages include:
- Highly competitive salary & performance-linked bonus scheme
- Excellent pre-arranged seasonal accommodation (shared room)
- Lift pass (local or full area)
- Ski/board and boot hire
- Meals whilst on duty
- Personal insurance
- Comprehensive training programme and ongoing professional development opportunities
Please note, this vacancy has now been filled for the 2018/19 ski season. If you wish to be considered for a similar role for 2019/20, please submit an application using the form below. If you give us permission below, we may share your CV with our ski companies who are recruting for people with your skills or experience.
020 3588 6004 | email@example.com
Tell us about you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org including JOB REF: 987 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV is sent to us and to the employer. We may suggest you to other employers we work with. Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Our registration number is Z2789849