Location : France, Morzine, Les Gets, Meribel, Tignes
Start Date : November to Apr/May
The Salary : Highly Competitive Flexible Package
Amazing food, delicious drinks and creative service, all set within some of the finest chalets in the Alps. Do you share our passions? If so why not join us for a season you’ll never forget?
We operate some of the world’s finest luxury ski chalets; exquisite residences with private facilities that rival five star hotels. They occupy the very best locations with truly incredible views and provide an amazing setting for us to deliver the service that we’re famous for. To do that though we need you. People that share our passion for delivering a modern and creative service to our guests. We believe our product is one of the most innovative in the industry, showcasing unique restaurant concepts, extensive drinks selections and a spa partnership with Bamford.
A Typical Day in the Job
As a housekeeper you will be working as part of a central team who support several chalets each day. As well as your fellow housekeepers you’ll work alongside our hosts and managers to ensure our guests enjoy a truly memorable holiday experience. The role really suites those who take real pride in the presentation of exceptional properties without wanting the pressure of front-of-house service. The majority of shifts will be during the day but you can expect two full days off a week to explore the ski area at your will.
You will meet some amazing people, both your guests and of-course your colleagues. It'll be hard work but hugely rewarding. Whilst we have extremely high expectations of our team, we also strive to create a positive environment for our staff. We structure our roles into realistic shifts so you can be sure you will enjoy a positive work-life balance with plenty of time to explore everything the resort has to offer. We operate a continuous professional development programme with sessions running throughout the season giving you the chance to develop broader skills to progress your future career, wherever life may take you. For now though, why not join us for a winter season in the spectacular surroundings of the French Alps.
- Takes real pride in cleaning and presenting chalets to an immaculate standard, paying attention to all the little details that make the difference at a ‘five star’ level.
- Your primary focus will be room servicing, but you will also help across other areas of these amazing properties including entertainment areas and spas.
- Work with the chalet teams to maintain a warm and welcoming atmosphere in the chalet for our guests at all times.
Who are we looking for?
- Enthusiasm for housekeeping tasks and a good eye for detail
- Basic knowledge of domestic cleaning products and their proper use in various tasks
- Some housekeeping / hospitality experience is desirable
- Flexibility – able to cope well with varied and changing tasks and environments
- EU Passport and/or the right to live and work in France
- Full, UK / EU valid driving license is an advantage
What we can offer you
We offer a highly competitive salary and our flexible benefits scheme is market leading giving you the chance to define your own package to suit your needs - our packages include:
- Highly competitive salary & performance-linked bonus scheme
- Excellent pre-arranged seasonal accommodation (shared room)
- Lift pass (local or full area)
- Ski/board and boot hire
- Meals whilst on duty or a set meal allowance
- Personal insurance
- Comprehensive training programme and ongoing professional development opportunities
Advert has expired
Sorry, this listing is no longer available. Please check below for current vacancies from this company, or use the menu above to discover similar vacancies from similar companies.