with Peak Adventures
|Chalet Job Catering Resort Job Couple Role Summer Work France|
|£300 a week including food and lodgings|
Ski Peak/Peak Adventures staff create a very strong and close bond with each other. They join the 'Ski Peak family' in a group called 'Past Their Peakers' which plays host to various outings and meets with previous years staff, not to mention brilliant deals for your family and friends forever more.
Many previous staff stay on for the winter or find other opportunities in resort throughout the year... you won't want to leave!
A Typical Day in the Job
In general these are the timings or work
07:00 - 10:00
Breakfast service and prep for the evening meal
11:30 - 17:30
Time to relax and enjoy your surroundings plus get stuck into the activities on the mountain be it summer or winter...
- Summer: hiking, cycling, mountain biking, swimming, paddle boarding, sailing, whitewater rafting, paintballing, archery, tennis, boulles etc etc
- Winter: skiing, snowboarding, hiking
17:00 - 21:00
- Changeover days can be busy
- Vaujany is a small alpine resort, one of the most picturesque in the world (Telegraph). You will become great friends with the locals and have a tight nit group by the end.
- Many seasonnaires stay on for the summer months and the following years. Either with us or with other businesses (marry into the village)!
Who are we looking for?
An energetic person who is approachable and keen to enjoy the fruits the alps has to offer. It helps to have an interest in winter sports and have a zest for the outdoor pursuits. We require 2 years of relevant experience (minimum).
We are looking for someone who is:
- Experienced in cheffing
- Passionate about offering the very best food they can create (we give our chefs a lot of freedom with dishes)
- Great customer service (Happy, friendly, smiley, talkative - guests love interacting with our staff)
- Hard working and reliable
- Willing to go above and beyond the call of duty for our guests
- Enthusiastic and happy to learn
- Capable of working independently and making decisions
- Good communication with staff, the office and guests
- Flexible and organised
- Responsive to situations and issues
- A quick learner
- Good organisation and time management
There are a few things you require to be eligible, unless a different solution can be found
- UK bank account
- A working visa
- A National Insurance Number
- An EU passport (you can get a UK working visa and a national insurance number)
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Breakfast supplied every day
- Lunch (sandwich)
- Cooked dinner supplied every working day
- One full day off per week
- A fantastic insight into what the alps is all about
- A resort that has a lot to offer and will sweep you off your feet with its beauty
- Good staff lodgings with wifi, kitchen, TV, balcony
- Transport to resort at the beginning of the season and transport back at the end of the season from Lyon/Grenoble airport or train station
- Free covered parking in resort
- Uniform (T-shirts, aprons, service shirts and jacket for representatives)
Please note, this vacancy has now been filled for the 2019/20 ski season. If you wish to be considered for a similar role for 2020/21, please submit an application using the form below. If you give us permission below, we may share your CV with our ski companies who are recruting for people with your skills or experience.
Tell us about you?
Who else is applying for this couple job?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
Attach Their CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org including JOB REF: 998 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV is sent to us and to the employer. We may suggest you to other employers we work with. Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Our registration number is Z2789849