Location : France, Austria and Switzerland, Val Thorens, Val d'Isere, St Anton, Meribel, Zermatt, La Rosiere + more
Start Date : November 2019
The Salary : Competitive
Skiworld is all about teamwork, support and recognition. We are an independently owned purely winter sports operator with an intense commitment to making sure our staff have the best winter experience possible!
What you can expect from Skiworld as a seasonaire:
2 days off per week | Competitive salary | Return Travel from the UK | Accommodation + food | Season Ski Lift Pass | Season Ski Hire + more!
A Typical Day in the Job
- Motivate and manage the performance of the entire resort team to ensure maximum performance is attained and staff turnover is minimised
- Oversee all resort operations from budget and stock management, to maintenance and transport.
- Manage all aspects of resort sales and customer service ensuring targets are met and exceeded.
Who are we looking for?
- Highly organised
- Extremely self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Able to work on own initiative and solve problems alone
- Previous staff management experience
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
- Previous ski season experience
- Proven sales experience, demonstrating the ability to meet and exceed sales targets
What we can offer you
The Skiworld season staff employment package includes:
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Insurance which covers off piste
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family (subject to terms and conditions)
- Performance related incentives (certain management roles only)
- Sales commission (certain sales roles only)
- Monthly salary (NONE of which is withheld during the season)
- Loads of exclusive Skiworld staff discount with top ski brands