Work as a Ski Instructor in Canada!
with EA Ski and Snowboard
|Ski Instructor Snowboard Course Child Care Canada|
|Canada , Banff, Big White, Castle, Lake Louise, Mount Norquay, Revelstoke, Alberta, British Columbia, Kelowna and Vancouver.|
|Competitive Salary + Benefits|
EA offers the most ski and snowboard instructor training courses at world-class resorts across Canada, USA, New Zealand, Japan, and Switzerland; your time with EA will be memorable and rewarding.
Our team of experienced consultants help students choose the best resort and program to suit an individual's motivations, experience level and personal goals. Our consultants are here to help with everything from visa advice to on-the-job support.
EA students are guaranteed a paid job offer at their resort of choice.
EA training programs are the gateway into the competitive snowsports industry. Build a career and travel the world doing what you love.
A Typical Day in the Job
Become a ski instructor with an EA Ski & Snowboard internship program to fast-track your career in the snow industry. On a ski instructor internship you'll train, qualify and work as a ski instructor - all within a single season.
You'll gain instructor qualifications recognised by the International Ski Instructors Association (ISIA). This is the world body for professional ski instructors. With ISIA certification you'll be able to work at world-class ski resorts across the globe.
On a typical training day, you'll wake up early and hit the slopes with your group. You'll practice skiing techniques on a variety of terrain to master your skills. After a lunch break; you'll be back out on the slopes for a few hours. All before heading indoors to discuss instructing techniques in preparation for your exam.
On a typical working day, lessons will start at 9am. You may have two or three lessons a day teaching people of all different skill levels. In your first season, most of your clients will likely be children. As you gain experience and new skills, you'll be able to teach private lessons with more advanced skiers.
The ski industry is fun, social and friendly. It's likely your calendar will be brimming with social events - from after-work drinks and dinners to weekend ski missions.
Other perks of working as a ski instructor include:
* Access to performance gear at affordable prices
* Employee lift passes
* Tips from clients
* Living with your best friends
* Ski-in, ski-out accommodation
* International travel opportunities
* Turning what you love into a career
* The world's best office
Our courses are open to any intermediate to advance skiers. Places are limited so apply now.
Who are we looking for?
* Ride to an intermediate to advanced level
* Have an excellent attitude and passion for skiing
* Valid working holiday visa for your chosen location
* The funds to support your internship course fees (Starting at $4,975)
What we can offer you
* Guaranteed job offer once qualified
* Level 1 course fees and exam
* Full training and support from professionals
* Staff season pass and benefits
* Local EA Rep to help and support you throughout the season
* Accommodation whilst training
* Discounts off STA flights
* Visa support
* EA hoodie and learning materials
* EA organised social events and local discounts!