Bar & Kitchen Leader
with Jasna Adventures
|Hospitality Management Bar Staff|
|Start Mid- December; end Mid-April|
|Based on experience|
We operate the only fully custom designed hosted ski chalet in Jasna, with its own bar, sauna, jacuzzi and more. We're the closest chalet of our kind to the lifts.
Be the first choice adventure tour company for the Low Tatra region delivering a unique winter or summer end to end adventure experience for families and groups, which cannot be experienced anywhere else in the world.
To make you want to come back by delivering a holiday experience that combines professional standards, a personal touch, with our local knowledge, and global experience, across every facet (transport, accommodation, activities, food, local experiences) of your holiday regardless of the season.
A Typical Day in the Job
Working as part of a larger chalet team, you'll be working the chalet bar and kitchen serving our chalet guests as well as the general public. With the vast majority of our guests and customers being Brits, we serve a full range of drinks and bar food inching pizzas, chicken wings and nachos. Our famous live music apres sessions with happy hour chicken wings are getting more popular each season.
Working with the support of the chalet owners, you'll open the bar at 1500, and close around 2200. Some mornings, you have the opportunity to ski with chalet guests showing them around them resort. Other mornings you're free to hit the mountain.
Daily running of the bar and kitchen
- Bar opening and closing
- Serving behind the bar
- Cooking in the bar kitchen (pizza, nachos, chicken wings)
- monitoring stock levels and completing order sheet
- maintaining hygiene standards
As required, ski orientation with guests to show them the resort set up (10%)
Who are we looking for?
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to use self-initiative and judgement
- Friendly and positive with an outgoing, but not overbearing, attitude.
- Able to relate to people from different backgrounds
- Self - organized with good time management, and able maintain a schedule
- Clean and tidy
- Drivers' licence with good driving experience and clean record.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience working in a bar/kitchen
- Knowledge of EU hygiene requirements
- Skiing/boarding ability from intermediate to advance level.
- Permission to work in the EU
What we can offer you
- Room and board
• Food for meals/meals in chalet/bar
- Weekly bar drinks allowance
- Salary and bonuses
• End of season bonus
- Season ski pass for Jasna
- Family and friend discounts
Please note, this vacancy has now been filled for the 2019/20 ski season. If you wish to be considered for a similar role for 2020/21, please submit an application using the form below. If you give us permission below, we may share your CV with our ski companies who are recruting for people with your skills or experience.
Tell us about you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org including JOB REF: 1311 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV will be sent to us (Best Web Jobs Ltd) and to the company advertising this role (Jasna Adventures). Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 2018. Our registration number is Z2789849