Location : France, Austria and Switzerland, Val Thorens, Val d'Isere, St Anton, Meribel, Zermatt, La Rosiere + more
Start Date : November 2019
The Salary : Competitive
Skiworld is all about teamwork, support and recognition. We are an independently owned purely winter sports operator with an intense commitment to making sure our staff have the best winter experience possible!
What you can expect from Skiworld as a seasonaire:
2 days off per week | Competitive salary | Return Travel from the UK | Accommodation + food | Season Ski Lift Pass | Season Ski Hire + more!
A Typical Day in the Job
• Drive our Signature clients to and from the slopes, in the morning and evening.
• Resolve any maintenance issues on a day-to-day basis around the resort and record work undertaken, for example changing locks, fixing leaks, changing gas bottles and snow clearing.
• Assist around the resort wherever necessary including the delivery of linen, cleaning products, wood, food and wine to chalets and lodges.
Who are we looking for?
• Able to work on own initiative and solve problems alone
• Highly organised
• Good team player
• Full Driving License for at least 2 years, with minimum age of 23
• Strong communication skills
• Previous practical maintenance experience
• A flexible, hands on and proactive approach
• A valuable skill or trade such as plumbing, carpentry, building or DIY skills
What we can offer you
The Skiworld season staff employment package includes:
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Insurance which covers off piste
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family (subject to terms and conditions)
- Performance related incentives (certain management roles only)
- Sales commission (certain sales roles only)
- Loyalty bonus for returning staff (certain management roles only)
- Monthly salary (NONE of which is withheld during the season)
- Loads of exclusive Skiworld staff discount with top ski brands
Please note, this vacancy has now been filled for the 2019/20 ski season. If you wish to be considered for a similar role for 2020/21, please submit an application using the form below. If you give us permission below, we may share your CV with our ski companies who are recruting for people with your skills or experience.