A Typical Day in the Job
We are looking for conscientious and highly motivated individuals to provide guest driving services and to maintain our chalets over the winter season. The duties are varied and are listed below. It is a role that requires involvement and dedication, however the role does allow for plenty of skiing/snowboarding during the day.
We expect all of our team to offer a professional “nothing is too much trouble” level of service to our guests, many of whom return year after year, and you will be expected to fulfil the following duties:
• Transfer day (Saturday) will involve driving to and from Geneva or other airports. At peak periods this may involve two return trips. On occasion you may be required to undertake airport transfers mid week.
• Guest shuttle service at 08:30hrs from one of our chalets to the gondola station and driving any beginner guests to Courchevel 1850 and each evening between 17:00hrs – 19:30hrs provide Chalet Nicola bespoke driver service as requested.
Maintenance and Delivery
• Monitor damage, breakages and breakdowns for all skivo2 chalets and property and where possible carries out first line maintenance of plumbing or basic electrical issues. In more serious cases to arrange and oversee repairs carried out by an appropriate technician.
• Ensure the chalet staff can contact you between 17:00 – 21:00hrs each evening to discuss chalet problems.
• Move and stack wood – ensuring each chalet has sufficient advance stock.
• Pick up and delivery of wine – making sure each chalet is well stocked with wine. This will involve driving to our supplier in Moutiers.
• Maintains vehicle logbook, accounting for all mileage and fuel consumption/costs.
• Maintains cleanliness of vehicles, including daily clean inside and weekly clean out.
• Maintains vehicles in good mechanical order.
• Reports immediately to skivo2 management any required repairs or replacements.
• Keeps all driveways, paths, steps, balconies and any other potentially hazardous areas clear of snow as required.
• Manages laundry and collects and distributes linen, beds and other special equipment between chalets as required.